Some differences between May 2010 and May 2004:
- The Boston Red Sox have won the World Series twice.
- The Tampa Bay Devil Rays are now just the Tampa Bay Rays, and have won the American League pennant.
- Kaufmann Stadium, home of the Kansas City Royals, has been renovated.
- The Minnesota Twins play in an outdoor stadium.
- I have a job where Excel is installed on my computer, which means I don’t have to use graph paper. I can make actual spreadsheets, such as this one.
- Through various travel-related machinations, I hold Premier Executive elite status with United Airlines, Executive status with National Car Rental, and Platinum status with Hyatt.
- There are no Hyatt hotels in the state of Iowa. (Actually, this may have been true in 2004 as well.)
- I like baseball even more.
- Levi is at least twice as busy.
Does this list of differences have anything to do with anything? Mmmmmmaybe…